More Room. More Fun.
OVRLND pop up campers are huge inside. With more side to side room than any other pop up camper topper and a standing height of over 6'5", this camper is made to store all the adventure equipment you have. Keep the fun going and easily have your camp side friends over for a rainy day meal.
With vertical walls and a straight up pop, you gain tons of room over wedge style shells, allowing you to maximize your gear storage and sleeping areas.
The campers are built to fit your truck specifically, so there is no wasted space. They clamp straight to the truck's side rails, so they don't take up any valuable space.
Full Size Queen Slide Out
Our pop up campers come standard with a 80" long and 60" wide (minimum) collapsible bed platform. With the bed extended there is always enough room to hop down for the midnight bathroom break without waking your partner. With the bed collapsed, someone can take a cat nap up top on the bed while someone else has room to cook below.
Unlike other manufacturers, we can place several different kinds and shapes of windows anywhere you want. We have pass-through front windows, large side-slide windows, rear windows, and specialty Arctic Tern windows available in almost any configuration.
Your Ideas. Your Camper.
Custom fabrication is in our veins. Do you want a flip-down side door with reversible bag panels, a camper with no cabover, or one that is 7 feet tall inside? Let us know what you're looking for, and we'll work with you to make it happen.
We build for most trucks. You want one for a Pinzgauer? Sure, we'll make it happen.
The interiors of OVRLND campers are left uncovered giving you infinite room to add anything you want. Vertical walls and and a visible frame structure make it easy to mount accessories inside and out. There are side extruded rails mounted inside made specifically to take a bolt, so go ahead, hard point anything anywhere.
You want to make it a winter camping dream? Add some insulation.
Do you want more storage? Add some shelving.
Do you want a place to cook? You can easily add a hinge and make a fold down counter top.
Nothing stands in the way of you making the OVRLND pop top camper shell exactly how you want.
Below you can see where our customers have taken their campers! Mobile bike work stations, insulation, dog beds, sinks, shelving, fridges, and cassette toilets... leave the space blank, or take it to full time living!
Half Barn Doors
Barn doors make it easy to get in and out of your camper. They offer utility and easy access, and unlike a conventional flip up camper shell door, the 270 swing away barn doors allow you to stand on the tailgate before entering the camper.
True Custom Fit
Using your truck's bed measurements we are able to build an extremely tight-fitting camper. This approach maximizes space while limiting exposure to low hanging branches on narrow trails.
We are able to modify some dimensions per your request allowing clearance over racks, more standing room, or giving you more bedding storage room!
- Vertical walls and vertical pop (Who complains about having more space?)
- 1" thick tubing frame (Makes it easy to add insulation in-between studs and build off the walls.)
- Tensioned canvas (Reduces wind flap to nearly zero. Go ahead and sleep on that treeline mountain pass.)
- All aluminum and composite structure (This camper will last a long time)
- Starting at 265lb for midsize shortbeds, 275lb for midsize longbeds, 300lb for fullsize 5.5 and 6.5 beds, and 340lb for 8' beds (The lighter the better!)
- Queen size slide-out bed on midsize trucks 60"w x 80" long, nearly a King bed on full size 68"w x 80" long (Why get a camper if it feels like a backpacking tent?)
- Four windows in the folding canvas
- PVC rubberized canvas (Totally waterproof. We all know how long our "breathable" fabric raincoats keep us dry!)
- Custom fit to each truck (Better looking and increases space. There is a lot of cross compatibility between makes and models!)